February 05, 2007

January Recap

Here's the collection of articles published in January that I wrote or compiled:

WorthPlaying:
Review: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (360)
Review: Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (PS3)
Review: Full Auto 2: Battlelines (PS3)
Review: Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3)
Review: Ridge Racer 7 (PS3)
Review: GT Pro Series (Wii)
Review: Ice Age 2: The Meltdown (Wii)
Review: Karaoke Revolution Presents American Idol (PS2)

Static Multimedia:
Review: Metal Slug Anthology (Wii)
Feature: Top 10 Games of 2006

The reviews of Resistance: Fall of Man, Ridge Racer 7, and Lost Planet: Extreme Condition are the highlights of the month. Those may also be the longest of my reviews this month, but I also think they're the most complete and fully realized. In fact, I've been using those as my writing samples when applying to jobs, so those are the go-to links. Also, the Top 10 feature at Static is pretty solid, and a nice way to go out. I wrote the introduction and a few of the blurbs on that.

0 comments: