June 11, 2006

Recent Articles, Updates

I will generally only post major updates on here; I do smaller updates several times a week on my 1Up Blog. Anyway, I've spent the last ten days doing the usual. I did go up to Wisconsin for a couple days to relax and take in a Brewers game, but I also worked on handheld games during that time, which resulted in a couple of reviews written last week. I also finished and reviewed two games for WorthPlaying, and am working on Hitman: Blood Money for 360. Here are my recent updates:

Review: The Da Vinci Code (PS2)
Review: New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
Review: Brain Age (DS)
Feature: Advance Look - June 2006
Feature: Nintendo DS Lite
Column: Mobile Burn (June 2006)

Review: Rogue Trooper (PS2)
Review: Frogger: Helmet Chaos (PSP)
Review: Rampage: Total Destruction (PS2)

Currently I'm also working on Daxter for PSP, and Steambot Chronicles and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for PS2. This week, I will recieve review copies of Rockstar Games Table Tennis for Xbox 360, Magnetica for DS, Naruto for GameCube, and Naruto for GBA. I'll also make another games request from WP, but I'm going to wait a couple of days on that. I've got enough to do that I don't need to just take anything... will wait to see if something I want pops up in the next couple of days. I'd like to get ahold of Point Blank for DS and Cars for PS2. We'll see.

0 comments: