June 13, 2006

PR

On Sunday night and Monday morning, I started sending out hella press contact requests to publishers and saw a really great response. Over the last two days, I've been replying and following things up... anyway, I'll let the games speak for themselves. Here are the games that will be sent to us (Static Multimedia):

Cars (DS)
Cars (GBA)
Cars (PS2)
Cars (PSP)
Darwinia (PC)
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (PC)
Field Commander (PSP)
Freedom Wings (DS)
Harvest Moon (DS)
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (GC)
Legend of the River King (PS2)
Moscow to Berlin (PC)
Pirates of the Caribbean: Legend of Jack Sparrow (PS2)
Secrets of Da Vinci (PC)
SpellForce 2 (PC)
Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code (PSP)

So awesome. Some of those will be delegated to other staffers. About the four copies of Cars... I'm not sure how that came about. I asked for a console and a handheld version and they overnighted four copies to me. I'm going to do a full review of the PS2 version and a feature article comparing/contrasting the handheld ones. I'll also be doing Field Commander and Pirates of the Caribbean, and probably Harvest Moon and Freedom Wings for DS. I'll pass the PC games and some of the others on to other staffers.

0 comments: