May 07, 2006

New Articles, Incoming Review Materials

Feature - Advance Look: May 2006
Review - Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior (UMD)

WorthPlaying is sending me Tourist Trophy (PS2) and Go Sudoku (PSP), assumedly this week sometime. I'm pumped about having a regular selection of games to review, especially since I don't have to buy them. Not only does it save me money, but it gives me games I might not buy otherwise, which should lead to both good and bad reviews. Looking forward to it. They want a review a week, so I should be getting games on an average of once a week.

Also, Static Multimedia is looking to get me Driver: Parallel Lines (PS2) for review, and they're working on setting up an interview with one of the developers of Test Drive Unlimited. They want me to do some interviews, and I think it would be really good for my portfolio. So I'm all about it. Will update with details when I have 'em.

0 comments: