October 07, 2008

Because I'm a Bum

Well, no -- it's because I'm busy and have more pressing matters, but indeed, I haven't been updating this or any other blog with any frequency. I'm knee-deep in a ton of work right now, so I'm not going to go on and on and on about life or writing except that I'm very happy and very busy at the moment. I do, however, want to draw some attention to an article I did last week over at 1UP:

Fable 2 Developer Feature

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3170263&p=4

I did a phone interview with industry luminary Peter Molyneux about a month back and once we finally got the follow-up questions done with the supporting team members, I was able to put together this 2500-word monster. I think it turned out really well and my editors were very pleased. I expected a bit more of a reaction to it, due to Molyneux talking about Fable 2 DLC and how they want to expand that universe with potential web/XNA stuff, but it didn't really pop up in as many places as I'd hoped. Ah well -- it's still a solid read if you're into the man and his games.

Anywho, back to work.

0 comments: