August 08, 2006

J-O-B?

I just applied for a freelance gig with UGO. I saw the listing on their jobs page and decided to go for it. Typed out a few paragraphs, attached a handful of links, and we'll see what happens. If offered the job, I'd probably have to do much less for WorthPlaying. I really like writing for them, but UGO is not only paid, but a much bigger site. It'll be more helpful for me when I'm looking for a job, and hell, it could turn into a full-time job after I graduate and can relocate. This is going to be an arduous wait.

I've got all sorts of stuff going on for Static. I've got interviews with Atlus and D3Pub in the works, and I'll be sitting in on a conference call with Namco Bandai tomorrow afternoon. Speaking of... I finally found the contact I needed at Namco Bandai and arranged for Static to be put on their product list. I'm being sent something today already. Badass.

I really earn my Static paycheck. I'd ask for a raise if I thought they could afford it.

1 comments:

Aaron S. said...

Just wanted to let you know the address for my blog has changed. Had some "technical difficulties."

http://accinacc.blogspot.com/