September 04, 2007

C'mon Hoodie Weather

I realize I've been pretty infrequent with my updates, and... that's probably not going to change anytime soon. I actually update my 1UP blog quite a bit more often, though it's not always very focused. Or interesting. Or popular.

Since the last update, my drum-focused Rock Band preview went up (and was kicked up to the top of the page again), and I'm working on at least a couple more previews, as well as starting my first news features. As mentioned in the last update, I went out to Santa Monica/Ontario to preview a couple games, and along the way I finally took advantage of the open bar, suffered through a miniature earthquake, and damn near missed my flight back home. Anyway, here are the previews:

Preview: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Preview: SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike

I was offered a trip to San Francisco this week (I'd actually be out there right now if I'd accepted), but I decided against it. It was an EA event, and I've already seen most of their holiday lineup, plus... I'm going to the Cubs game today. Shazam.

And... I'm boring myself with work talk. I've actually had quite a bit more free time in the last couple weeks, yet I'm finally making hot dollars. Hoorah!

0 comments: