August 06, 2007

Two Years of French in High School

My first preview for 1UP just popped up on the site and I am totally pumped about it. I've done a heap of previews for WorthPlaying and upwards of 150 news stories for 1UP, but this one means a lot to me. And not just because it's on a big site -- I proposed this idea, conceptualizing it from scratch and drawing up a set of questions for Level-5 and SCEA to answer. Once it came back (last week), I wrote this preview and am really pleased with how it turned out. Check it out:

1UP Preview - Jeanne D'Arc (PSP)

Also, I'm headed to California on Wednesday to cover a pair of events in Santa Monica and Ontario (not Canada). Wasn't planning on doing much travel after E3, but it's two nights and two articles, so it seemed worth my time. I've seen (and written about) both titles already, but they should be showing off quite a bit more this time around. It's all embargoed for a couple weeks, so... we'll talk later. Looking forward to it, though.

EDIT: So yeah... it's the top story over at 1UP right now. Not gloating; just excited. It's such a minor step in the grand scheme of things, but right now, it's pretty great. It really means a lot that they have such faith in the article. I'm already starting to prep on a third article for them; second should hit next Tuesday.

0 comments: