February 10, 2007

First Time -- Not a Charm

Thought I'd do a quick update.

I didn't get the IGN job. I'm disappointed, but I understand, especially after the EIC gave me an explanation. Someone more qualified came along, and I certainly can't argue with that. I appreciate him telling me and giving me the information I was looking for. It will only help me with the next one.

There will be other opportunities, but I could vividly see myself out in California, escaping this hellish winter and starting a new adventure. Instead, I'll need to take the next couple days to recharge my batteries and get back to the regular grind. Here's hoping it's not for too long.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

I've got to start the whole jobs search thing soon myself. Sent something off a week ago, so I could still hear back from that, but I just don't have the time to actually go looking for anything.

I don't envy your job hunt :p